After doing quite a lot of research and practice, here are few things that have been identified by me that could be harmful. So please do take care not to commit these mistakes to burn calories in your weight loss program.
- Not drinking enough water : Avoid drinking water during meals as it leads to indigestion. At the same time drink enough water in a day which can help to remove fat from your body. On an average a person should take around 1.5 – 2 liters a day.
- Not eating right food : People start practicing on their own by simply eating food that helps lose weight with no results. Make sure that you know what is right for you and always consult nutrition before you start something new.
- Not eating at the right time : People often tend to eat less during daytime and eating more at night. Please note that the digestion is less as compared to daytime as you are active and working which effectively helps to digest food. Consuming heavy food at night leads to fat storage and extremely gaining more weight.
- Eating too much of sweet : People often tend to get attracted towards sweet and in the process consume more than required to satisfy their sweet tooth and end up obese. Always keep a track of how much sweet to take along with other high fat food which can help to control that weight.
- Eating diet foods : Consuming diet foods more than required may end up shattering your diet plan. So always have it in proportions and never overdo it.
Make sure that one does not commit the above mistakes as it might not help in your weight loss plan to burn those calories . This will definitely help you in your weight loss program if followed in the right manner.