Here are 5 tips on losing weight fast:
- Eat as much food as you want at every meal, but stop eating when you are completely satisfied . Do not keep on eating until you reach the point of feeling full. You should be able to stop eating and walk away from the table without longing for more food. Pay attention to the feelings in your stomach so that you learn to tell the differences in your level of hunger. All too often, people tend to keep on eating simply out of a greedy desire to feel the pleasure of food on our taste buds.
- Space out each of your meals by a minimum of two and a half to three hours in between each. Many overweight people are blissfully unaware that they are actually eating less than two hours after their previous meal! Your body needs time to digest the food from your previous meal, before you eat the next meal.
- Drink a minimum of ten glasses of water every day. By glass, we mean a full eight-ounce glass, not just a couple of sips of water. This not only helps the body to stay hydrated, but it also helps to keep you feeling satisfied and tone down any hungry pangs or cravings for food that you might have.
- Eat several small meals a day, rather than fewer large meals. Eating more , several smaller meals per day, is far more conducive to weight loss.
- Eat a balanced variety of foods from all four of the major food groups. Do not favor one food group over the other.
If you follow these 5 tips on losing weight fast, you can realize a high degree of success – all without having to follow a "real" diet!