2 slices of salmon fillets
2 tablespoons vegetable broth or chicken broth
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
1 tablespoon of your favorite hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
4 teaspoons of chopped garlic (4 nails)
Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
3-4 tablespoons butter, sliced into small cubes (or ghee)
2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley or cilantro
1 lb (450g) medium thickness asparagus
1. Heat the oven to 425ºF (220ºC). Cut 2 sheets of 14 with 12 inch (35 x 30 cm) heavy tactile aluminum foil and leave each piece on the table. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce: broth, lemon juice and hot sauce.
2. Divide the salmon fillets on the aluminum foil near the center and then place the ointment on the right side of the foil to the side of the salmon.
3. Sprinkle with garlic and then add salt and pepper. Wipe the sauce on the salmon fillets.
4. Split butter pieces evenly between blister packs, lay them over salmon and asparagus.
5. Insert the package and shrink the edges together and then finish. Do not wrap too tight. – Hold a small amount of space for the heat to disperse.
6. Transfer to a baking tray and bake in the oven, the sealed side upwards until the salmon is boiled for about 9-12 minutes.
7. Carefully remove baked salmon blisters and then press with more lemon juice and garnish with fresh parsley or lemon and slice of lemon. Enjoy!
1. You can double the amount for a family meal.
2. It is generally better not to overestimate salmon. If you want to crack some salmon and asparagus, just open a blister and melt in the oven for 2 minutes.
3. If aluminum foil is a concern, you can use parchment paper to make the packages
4. For a diet without keto, a teaspoon of honey over the salmon fillets is necessary!